Why become a member? ×

Exchange my STATUS SII -> Jaydee or status kingbass

parchapeugenio

Good morning,

I sell my status SII - 4 strings - the sound is very very good (oldies of course) and the state is good - There's a little ding near the neck but it's not apparent, you can write me if your interested or call me; i sell it for 1200 £ (1600euros), that's the price in france because a status bass is very hard to find. But I can discuss about the price, it's not a problem.

The bass is the same of the photo.

My number : 06 72 29 58 00

Email : [email protected]

Edited by parchapeugenio

Good morning,

thanks for your questions, the serial number is : 4 2 8, i v got some pictures at thislink :

[url="http://www.level42webdigest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13797"]http://www.level42webdigest.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13797[/url]

I' put some ads for this bass in france, but i know in england or other country, bass users know good nome of status bass.

It's a vintage model, that's the reason of the price, but i ready to discuss about the price.

I hope i've answered at your questions.

(Sorry for my bad english)

You can write me at : [email protected]

[quote name='parchapeugenio' post='213018' date='Jun 5 2008, 10:21 AM']After a long research, i confirm that's this bass is a old model , it's not a status S2 but it's a serie II (80's).[/quote]

How much 'research' does it take to bung Rob an email with the S/N?!! About 10 seconds I reckon!!!

Anyway nice bass - good luck with the sale

Cheers
Dave

[quote name='pnefc42' post='213160' date='Jun 5 2008, 01:04 PM']How much 'research' does it take to bung Rob an email with the S/N?!! About 10 seconds I reckon!!![/quote]
Assuming Rob actually has a record of the serial, they're not consistent.

[quote name='richy316' post='213461' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:18 PM']Fair enough reason i guess! Don't worry bout your English, most of the people on here can't spell for toffee anyway![/quote]
I'm guessing you might be one of them possibly? :)

[quote name='richy316' post='213461' date='Jun 5 2008, 08:18 PM']Fair enough reason i guess! Don't worry bout your English, most of the people on here can't spell for toffee anyway![/quote]

I think you'll find that a quirky english phrase like that is far more confusing to a foreigner than the odd misspelling! Boy do we have some weird sayings over here.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...